Become an ambassador
Ambassadors of The Blue House Project are volunteers who raise awareness about our work and help to make an impact.
The role of an ambassador includes:
• spreading the word
• promoting social media campaigns
• attending meetings and events
• organising fundraising activities
• recruiting volunteers and supporters
• building connections with local businesses
• giving feedback
Ambassadors have access to promocodes that they can share with their network. Promocodes add discounts to the products of The Blue House Project.
This is a flexible role to suit your availability and there is no minimum time commitment.